Skip to content
Lake County Integrated Waste Management
 > Home Page > What can I do with...? > Animals


Dead animals are not allowed to be disposed of with your garbage.

For a dead animal on public County-maintained roads, call local hauler for pick-up.

A list of options is available from the Lake County Animal Care & Control website.

Report dead birds, squirrels and other rodents, as well as waterfowl and fish die-offs to Lake County Vector Control at 263-4770.

To report nuisance and dangerous wildlife, contact the Agricultural Commissioner's office at 263-0217. To report feral domestic animals, contact Animal Care & Control at 263-0278.

Public Services Department | 333 Second Street, Lakeport, CA 95453 | 707-262-1618 | Email Us | Sitemap